- All editorials printed will be bylined as: “on behalf of Editorial Staff.”
- Editorial ideas may be submitted to the editorial board by all members of the appropriate staff.
- All printed editorial subject matter will be determined by the editorial board.
- The media will not publish any material for which there is evidence that the author is using the paper for inappropriate personal gain.
- The media will endeavor to provide a chance for comment on all sides of a critical issue in the same edition.
- The editorial board, which consists of the staff ’s student editors, will determine the content, including all unsigned editorials. The views stated in editorials represent that of a majority of the editorial board. Signed columns or reviews represent only the opinion of the author.
Last modified: Sunday, April 9, 2017, 6:39 PM