News & Features
REGARDING NEWS AND FEATURES
- The media will specialize in and emphasize on informing their readers of school news and unique students of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School community.
- The media will cover community, state, national, and international news if it is directly relevant to the school community, and includes local angle.
- The media will strive to provide coverage to all school organizations and functions.
- When faced with the undesirable news such as student or staff or faculty crimes, the publications will endeavor to publish the facts correctly, explain the issue, and put a stop to any speculative stories that inevitably develop.
- Major district issues and news will be priority over school news (these major issues will be decided by the editorial board).
Last modified: Sunday, April 9, 2017, 6:42 PM