- Concerns about errors in the school media may be submitted though the adviser, the phone number to the publication room is 754-322-2150, email is email@example.com.
- The editorial board retains the right to determine whether, in fact, an error has been made.
- Known and or found errors that are brought to the attention of the school media will be addressed regardless if realized by author, audience, or staff member.
- Staff members will strive to correct errors prior to publication; however, if the editorial board determines a significant error is printed, the editorial board will determine the manner and timeliness of a correction.
- Major corrections are determined by the editors and adviser.
- If changes are made to a web story once a story has been posted, the change will be noted along with the date and time the change was made.
Last modified: Sunday, April 9, 2017, 7:01 PM