- The publications will not accept advertising for products that are illegal for minors to purchase and/or use.
- Students not of legal age whose photographs appear in an advertisement of the publications are required to sign a model release form, as well as their legal guardian.
- Students of legal age whose photographs appear in an advertisement of the publications are required to sign a model release form.
- The publications will not run advertising without a proper signature on the advertising contract which explains terms of payment, content, size, publishing dates, includes attached layout which explains the terms of payment, content, size.
- The publications will not accept personal or classified advertising.
- All ads need to be approved by editorial board, any ad not deemed appropriate by board will not run.
- The publications will cease to publish advertising of any advertiser that does not meet payment obligations specified in school contact.
- All advertisers will receive a complementary subscription of The Eagle Eye in which their ad has run.
- If a published advertisement is incorrect in substantive content, a reduced price or corrected run will be negotiated.
- Web ads appear in a specified section of the website.
- Advertising that appears in the media is not necessarily endorsed by the media or its staff members, editorial board or adviser.
Last modified: Saturday, April 29, 2017, 1:50 PM