Distribution and Circulation
REGARDING DISTRIBUTION AND CIRCULATION
- The paper will begin at no less than 16 pages in magazine format unless it is a special edition. The number of pages can however be altered if need be under the decision of the adviser and/or editorial board.
- Daily updates will be made to the website throughout the week during the school year. While less frequent, updates will be made to the site during breaks.
- The school newspaper will be distributed free of charge to all students according to a distribution schedule approved by the adviser and editors. Newspapers will be distributed once per quarter, unless specified otherwise by the adviser and editorial board.
- Current copies of the school newspaper will also be displayed in the library, main office, guidance office and in room 236
- Advertising revenues and fundraising are to be used to pay for the school media printing costs, supplies and other media expenses.
- All budget surpluses are to be used for future production of the school media.
- The paper will be distributed during fifth hour on day of publication
- The school newspaper will accept subscriptions for the price of $15 for the entire year.
- Total press run each issue is approximately 1,500 unless specified otherwise by adviser or editorial board.
- Exchange publications are received and displayed in journalism laboratory.
- Exchange publications are mailed to other media rooms across the US.
Last modified: Sunday, April 9, 2017, 7:36 PM