- The reviewer must have experience in the area in which they are reviewing.
- All reviews will be bylined and all reviews will be expressed opinions of authors, the editorial board and newspaper staff does not express opinions on the subject matter.
- All reviews will be to evaluate and inform, not to promote.
- Evaluative criteria used will be determined by editorial board depending on whether the event or item being reviewed is professional or amateur in nature.
- Review ideas may be submitted to the editorial board by all members of the WHS media.
- All reviews must first be reviewed by the opinions editor prior to publishing.
- All reviews need to be reviewed and printed in a current and timely manner.
Last modified: Sunday, April 9, 2017, 7:37 PM