- The goal of the media marketing is to promote and expand the media viewing audience.
- The publicity team will work with all aspects of the media.
- Contests are run by members of the 236 staff and regulated by the school’s marketing team and EICs.
- Every contest must have its own set of rules which will be posted in a place visible to the student body and contest participants.
- All contest rules will be posted online.
- All contest rules are to be tailored and agreed upon by the editorial board before start of contest.
- Members of media staffs will not be allowed to enter or win contests put on by the publicity team.
- The publicity team will work to attend all major events held by the district or school with the intent of promotion.
- All events or important dates known by adviser, staff members or editorial board will be passed along to the Director of Marketing.
- The Director of Marketing will work to create a marketing team for each new event.
- Ad trade-outs are regulated by the Business Manager and Director of Marketing, ad tradeouts are given on a 1 for 1 basis.
- The Director of Marketing will work with the web team to promote the publication through outside sources such as Facebook or Twitter.
Last modified: Monday, April 10, 2017, 7:27 PM